Has anyone been watching this show? It's hosted by Jeff Foxworthy and has made me really wonder how I'm about to get a college degree and don't know any of this stuff. Did I really learn all this stuff by fifth grade? Here are some of the questions:
1. How many months out of the year have 31 days?
2. If the diameter of a circle is 4 then the radius is what?
3. What is the only continent that is also a country?
4. Is the United States in the eastern hemisphere?
5. If y=3x and 3x=12, what does y equal?
So, how'd ya do???