Saturday, May 10, 2008

An American Idol

Totally by accident, I had a brush with an American Idol! We were at a local club this weekend and unbeknownst to me, Blake Lewis was performing there that night along with some other bands. You may remember him as the "beat box" or "wicky-wicky-wicky" singer from last season.

Blake technically was a loser on American Idol last year, the year of Sanjaya. I got to say hi, and pat him on the shoulder as he walked by. And afterwards, I said those infamous words, "I am so blogging about this." I know, I'm a dork.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was definitely the most talented and original of any of the Idols last year. I'm hoping David Cook comes out a winner this year!

Stepher said...

I haven't watched A.I. for a while now but he's a cutie! Is he that good looking in person???

MarkD60 said...

he needs to comb his hair

Anonymous said...

the beat box thing irritated me but I remember he sang okay.
So blogging that?
I can't count the number of times I've said that. :o)
~m

SnotSucker said...

You've now completed the first step in your recovery by admitting you're a dork ;)