...we got to hang out with the coolest guy in Beantown! That's M (from Smoke and Mirrors), me and Nittanybri from our recent trip.
For those of you that have never been to Boston, you need to go. It is a pretty cool place. It's the big city without becoming overwhelming like NYC can be.
- The "T", super simple and it takes you everywhere
- Have a beer or two at Cheers, it's wicked fun! And not the one in Faneuil Hall, go to the one on Beacon St.
- Definitely relax in Boston Common and enjoy all the doggies!
- Have chowda at Union Oyster House, just get the bowl and be done with it.
- See Mt. Auburn cemetery in Cambridge, it is just stunning. Maybe you can catch a glimpse of a coyote or two.
- Challenge your brain at the MIT museum, it's not just ho-hum nerd-dorkery! Be sure to check out the exhibit from their artist in residence Arthur Ganson, absolutely fascinating. The exhibit is called Gestural Engineering. You'll find yourself mesmerized!
- The Old North Church, it's a great place, everyone should see it.
- And while you are in the North End for the love of God, don't forget to eat. If you did, your nose musn't be working. The odors that come out of these restaurants is sinful. On the list of things to eat is definitely cannoli's. You can grab one and run or sit and have a cappucino and take in the sites. Either way, delish!
There will be many pics to share in the near future. We had a super time!!!