Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Lazy Saturday

Ahhh, Saturday with basically nothing to do. The semester is over for the most part. But, I still have this nagging feeling that I should be reading something or working on a paper. Then I remember, hey you've read all 13 books for the 12 week semester, you completed your paper on New Deal Post Office Murals and the exhibit at the State Museum, turned it in AND got an A on it, you have no worries! It's true I don't have any worries. So, I'm doing some laundry and I swear, I'm going to the gym today!

Then tonight I get to hang out with the gal-pals who are part of the banned book club. Yes, I read banned books! A short book was picked for this month with all the parties, shopping and crazy work schedules so we read the classic George Orwell Animal Farm. Surprisingly I had never read it in school, as a matter of fact, I don't think I've read any of George Orwell's books.

NittanyBri has been working on the basement. I noticed the other day my feet didn't fit on the steps anymore because B had inserted wood on the front of the steps so they are no longer open. Things like socks and stuff won't fall through the steps anymore into the great abyss below. YAY! I also made up my mind I'm getting a dishwasher and a new microwave. I don't care that the kitchen isn't even close to be renovated but I don't think I can live another day without a dishwasher. And so I will have one. And I probably won't stop talking about it for the rest of my life. Just be prepared.

I have a new addiction, which is where I've been spending my time...Facebook. I used to think it was silly, now I'm on there all the time. I know some of you bloggers are out there too. If you aren't, come check it out!! It's fun!

No comments: