Saturday, July 23, 2005

I Remember That I Forgot

Thanks to Findley, who reminded me that on one of my previous posts "Would You Like To Play A Game?" that I forgot a very important person. So, I'm dedicating this entire spot for the viewing pleasure of Julian McMahon. You may know him from Charmed or Nip/Tuck (which happens to be one of my all time favorite shows!!) By the way, Nip/Tuck has a new season starting in September! If you've never seen it, it's on F/X network and it's one of those shows that shocks you, makes you laugh and cry, sometimes all in one episode. The bonus is it has eye candy for everyone, even the guys and has great music. It's amazing what they get away with on cable TV anymore. But, I'm not complaining!

I swear after this one last addition to my list of all lists, I'm letting it go. I promise!

1 comment:

Carnealian said...

I was watching reruns last night. I am always shocked with that show but usually find myself bawling over something. Can't wait for the new season!!