In case you've been searching for those special words to whisper in your sweetheart's ear this Valentines Day, I have found some phrases that will help to make your day quite special.
1. Thought that I could love no other, that is until I met your brother.
2. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
3. Of loving beauty you float with grace, if only you could hide your face.
4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss, but I only slept with you,
because I was pissed.
5. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot, this describes everything you are not.
6. I want to feel your sweet embrace, but don't take that paper bag off of your face.
7. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes - Damn, I'm good at telling
8. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife -- marrying you screwed up my life.
9. I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up
10. My love, you take my breath away. What have you stepped in to smell this way?
11. My feelings for you no words can tell, except for maybe "go to hell"!
12. What inspired this amorous rhyme? Two parts vodka, one part lime.