Thursday, September 07, 2006

Eyelets




This image is from an artist named Jonathan Green. His show is opening at the art gallery at school. He's from the "low country" in South Carolina, and I am in love with the colors he uses in his art work. The artist reception is tomorrow night which I plan on attending. He will be visiting my art history class on Friday morning too. I'm looking foward to hearing his lecture.


Update: Mr. K (my cat) is still hanging right in there. He ate almost an entire can of tuna this morning complete with all the smacky, yum noises a cat can make. Thanks for all the comments and emails from everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Carn. I'm sorry I missed this.
I'm a cat guy as well, actually two cats. They get to be such an integral part of our lives that we can't imagine life without them. Glad to see he's hanging in there. (and you as well.)
We have a black/white male that's been hanging around the house lately. Very cool looking cat and very gentle. We saw him hopping into the garbage bucket next door and broke down and fed him something. We may not be able to get rid of him now but at least I know he's no longer hungry.

~m

Anonymous said...

oooh! That is a pretty, pretty picture.

I'm glad your buddy is hanging in there so well.

NittanyBri said...

Viva K!