Monday, August 13, 2007

Boobapalooza

Today was the first annual Boobapalooza a.k.a. mammogram. I am officially allowed to say this is the first annual since I'll be getting one every year for the rest of my life. I really wasn't sure what to expect. I mean I heard stories about how it feels like your nipple is just going to spring off and fly across the room. I've also heard, it's uncomfortable but not bad. I'd have to agree with that one. It was uncomfortable but certainly something I can live with.


I have to admit I was pretty amazed at the extent to which my breast could be flattened, squished, lifted, and pulled into several Play Doh like shapes. I must wait a few days to get the results of the exam. I do not expect anything out of the ordinary.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo for you! Here's to boobies! (Nick seconds that!)