Thursday, September 08, 2005

Art is Freedom!

This Sunday I'm doing my first "official" photo sale/show. The show is part of the Gallery Walk in Harrisburg. The galleries will open their doors for the day and I will participate in the artists bazaar. I think I'm ready, have all the pics matted and cellophaned. Have my plan for display, have extra hands to help...thanks Findley! Now, I need the masses! Wish me luck!


P.S. Heard a flock of geese this morning...that's the first I've heard them migrating. Fall's coming! Kill me now.

7 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I can tell fall is coming by the constellations. I'll be glad when it cools off a bit. Here the water was 88 degreees according to my thermometer on my last dive!

pain said...

bang!
see ya tomorrow!

Carnealian said...

Thanks all! And Mark, I really feel for ya swimming in the water when it's 88 degrees outside. NOT!

SnotSucker said...

Good luck! Uhh will you take a dollar for that instead of two dollars?? ;)
I love the Fall & Spring...hate sweating and freezing my a$$ off in the Sumemr & Winter!

Jim said...

have we seen your work?

Carnealian said...

Jim, no, because I haven't yet gotten the time to get the pics on my blog. I swear, I'll do that very soon. Thanks for asking!

Jim said...

I have nothing to say, but I finally got a security code I can type

qbdqb