Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

I was tagged by Bone (A near perfect man who isn't afraid to wear pink!) to do this meme about my top 5 guilty pleasures. I don't know how I'm going to come up with just 5. But, here goes.

1. Naps-I will catch a nap whenever I can. Except when I'm on something that's moving; planes, trains, automobiles, or when I'm on the beach. There's just too much to look at and Lord knows I don't want to miss anything.

2. Going back to bed/doing absolutely nothing-I will get up at pretty much any hour if I know I can get back into bed and sleep a few more hours. This usually results in doing absolutely nothing for the rest of the day. I always feel really bad when I've wasted a day laying on the couch, watching TV or movies. Certainly there's something constructive I could have been doing. But I usually get over it.

3. 80's Movies-These are the movies that you can find on TV most any weekend. I have most of them on DVD or VHS, but if they're on TV, I'm going to watch it. My favorites:
Pretty in Pink
The Breakfast Club
Moonstruck
Coal Miners Daughter
16 Candles
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Dirty Dancing
Stand By Me
The Lost Boys
The Witches of Eastwick
The Shining

4. Spa Treatments-Really, does anyone need to be soaked in chocolate and be massaged for hours?? No, but why wouldn't you want to be??

5. Blogging-I'm sure you've all felt like you have other things you should/could be doing but, "if I can just get this one blog entry just right, I'll stop. Oh, but I have to check in on all my blog friends." Four hours later, you're still at your computer.

1 comment:

Bone said...

Carney, you're so sweet! (I won't tell anyone.)

Ah, I should have included blogging, too. And I think I've only seen 4 of those movies.