I was tagged by Bone (A near perfect man who isn't afraid to wear pink!) to do this meme about my top 5 guilty pleasures. I don't know how I'm going to come up with just 5. But, here goes.
1. Naps-I will catch a nap whenever I can. Except when I'm on something that's moving; planes, trains, automobiles, or when I'm on the beach. There's just too much to look at and Lord knows I don't want to miss anything.
2. Going back to bed/doing absolutely nothing-I will get up at pretty much any hour if I know I can get back into bed and sleep a few more hours. This usually results in doing absolutely nothing for the rest of the day. I always feel really bad when I've wasted a day laying on the couch, watching TV or movies. Certainly there's something constructive I could have been doing. But I usually get over it.
3. 80's Movies-These are the movies that you can find on TV most any weekend. I have most of them on DVD or VHS, but if they're on TV, I'm going to watch it. My favorites:
Pretty in Pink
The Breakfast Club
Coal Miners Daughter
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Stand By Me
The Lost Boys
The Witches of Eastwick
4. Spa Treatments-Really, does anyone need to be soaked in chocolate and be massaged for hours?? No, but why wouldn't you want to be??
5. Blogging-I'm sure you've all felt like you have other things you should/could be doing but, "if I can just get this one blog entry just right, I'll stop. Oh, but I have to check in on all my blog friends." Four hours later, you're still at your computer.