Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's a Beautiful Day!

Happy Saturday! The weather predicted for this weekend is fabulous! Yesterday, it was partly sunny and about 75 degrees. Today is supposed to be about the same. I already have some laundry hanging on the line drying. I also plan on doing some yard work this afternoon. There's lots of leaves left over from the winter, as well as sticks etc. that need picked up. While I was out putting the laundry on the line, I picked up some trash in the yard and found a dollar!

AND, my friend Stacey and I landed ourselves a couple of Jimmy Buffet tickets for this summer. Tickets went on sale this a.m. and by 10:02 EST, we had the tickets. Now, we'll need to find a hotel room....Lord knows there will be no driving after that show!

It's only 10:35 a.m. and it's been a beautiful, lucky, wonderful day so far.

6 comments:

mattandriver said...

Yes it is a nice day. Matt's out back riding his 4-wheeler. Too bad I'm too sick to really enjoy it.

MarkD60 said...

Yeay! I've been waiting for you to get soem good weather!

Coyote Mike said...

I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go. I even have a bright yellow Hawaiian shirt to wear!!! And Rum!!! Well, I don't have any rum, but I'll get us each a bottle.

InterstellarLass said...

I'm painting my bathroom this weekend! The paper is stripped, nail holes repaired, two coats of primer and two coats of paint!

Bone said...

Happy Saturday Carney.

I've never seen Buffett. Always wanted to.

Barry S. said...

Jimmy Buffett is awesome live! Have tons of fun!!