Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ring of Fire

I slept in way too late today. I'm sure I'll be up until at least midnight probably staring at the ceiling and wondering how I'm going to be able to stay at work tomorrow.

I did four constructive things today. Got gas, went to the gym, went to the grocery store and rented some movies.

I just finished watching Walk the Line. I'm even more in love with Joaquin Phoenix than before. I also got Garden State and From Hell, thanks to a friends suggestion. Don't think I'll watch the other two till later this week.

I should be studying for my French test tomorrow. But I feel pretty confident I know the material. It's when that paper hits my desk that everything seems to leave my brain.

The weather men lied about todays weather. It was rainy and cloudy most of the day. Which was another good reason to stay in bed till noon and do pretty much nothing.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Did I mention I have tickets to see JIMMY BUFFET!!

4 comments:

Bone said...

Joaquin was amazing in that movie. Thought he deserved an Oscar at least as much as Reese.

Barry S. said...

Sounds like a good weekend! I did pretty much the same, except watch "walk The Line". I did manage to grow roots in my chair while I watched hours of college basketball!

Unknown said...

You could come enjoy Nebraska weather. North of me was a blizzard, south of me was tornados. Twas a fun night.

Carnealian said...

Reese can be a little too perky for me. Did you see on the Academy Awards...Joaquin told me he loved me. Did ya see it?

Ugh, Barry! Basketball. I wish I liked it. That's all that's on on the weekends.

Mike, what is up with that weather out there? It's almost like Texas weather!

Lass, thanks for asking. I think the French test went well. It helped that much of it was vocab.