Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Tomorrow is one of my first well-deserved days off. I feel like I've been working non-stop, which isn't true, but it feels that way. I think I'm getting a cold which just compounds my desire to do nothing tomorrow but lay in bed with a good book.

I hope everyone's holiday was great and that Santa brought you everything you wanted. I got lots of great, useful gifts. Plus lots of lovely shiney things from NittanyBri. He's determined that I'm very easy to shop for since all he has to buy are shiney things. I did get one super-duper gift from NittanyBri, one of those gifts that comes in the little blue box from this place. We did lots of eating and drinking over the last couple of days. There's tons of left overs in the fridge. A full refrigerator is always a comforting feeling. At least we know we won't starve anytime soon!

The animals got something nifty too from NittanyBri. He got them their very own circulating, filtered water drinking fountain. But, they'd still much rather use the tub or the sink. Silly animals!

Sadly, one of my last remaining aunts had a stroke the day after Christmas. There's no hope of recovery. She is 87 and was not in bad health, so I can be thankful at least for that.

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years. I'm not quite sure what we'll be doing on Sunday night. There are a couple of options. I hope this impending cold I feel coming on stays away at least until after the weekend. Have fun, stay safe and be happy for the new year!

No comments: