Thursday, December 14, 2006

This Is the End

I've cleaned out my notebooks, I've taken the last of the tests, all the papers have been turned in and all the library books have been returned to the library. As of 10:30 a.m. today I officially start my semester break!! WHOO HOO!!

I am so relieved and thankful to be done and one semester closer to graduation.

I have had a fairly easy finals week. I only had two finals to start with. My other two classes only required a final paper to be completed, no tests. The first of my finals was last Friday, my other final was today.

Tomorrow I have absolutely nothing, I repeat nothing on my calendar. Nothing to study for, no papers to write, no homework, and no work, work either. I plan on sleeping in or at least taking a nap and enjoying the abundant sunshine and near 60 degree temperatures. Anyone want to do lunch?

5 comments:

mattandriver said...

Love to but I'll be working. Yea I said WORKING!

Enjoy your break!

NittanyBri said...

Take a nap for me, too!

SnotSucker said...

Great job, & enjoy your free time!

Bone said...

Enjoy the break, hon. You've earned it.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Good for you. I hope you enjoyed the rest after all your hard work. Here's to all A's on your report card!