Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th

Hopefully none of you have the dreaded triskaideckaphobia, but if you do, I'll will bring some sunshine to you otherwise creeped out day.



(Say this next sentance in your best German accent) Now is the time on Graven Images when we act jealous....today is the last day of work for both my sister and her husband! Retiring early, what more can one ask for? My sister's a regular reader though she never leaves any comments. I'm not making her up, I swear! So, happy retirement to you guys!




Today is also a birthday of a friend of mine..it's the big Four-Oh for him today. Happy Birthday Brian (not to be confused with NittanyBri, he's got a few more years before the big Four-Oh.)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't watch slasher films. The stress is too much.

I wish I could retire. Sigh. No fair.

Birthdays! I love birthdays! Let's have a birthday drink!