Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Friday!

(Everybody sing...) It's springtime for Hitler and Germany....o.k. that was a little rendition from The Producers, my point is, the weather here is beautiful! It's sunny, the snow is melting the temps are in the 40's!

Findley and I were out as you may have read on yesterday's post. She wisked me off to the local Harley store in search of Christmas gifts for her brother. Well, that's what she was looking for anyway. Luckily she found what she was looking for, I didn't. The traffic was horrendous! We had to pass a horrible accident on the way to the store as well. After shopping we stopped for dinner and drinks and ended up staying till well past 11:00. Yea, it was a good night!

I was at the gym this morning and The View was on, which I think is a most ridiculous show, but I wasn't paying too much attention anyway. Has anyone else noticed how great Star Jones looks? She's a little wisp of a thing now. She must have lost 100 pounds or more! Funny how you only see reports on how fat someone is but when they work at losing weight, no one mentions it.

I did some grocery shopping today and made some of the food for tonight festivities and this weekend. Now the sink is full of dishes and I think I need a nap.

Bone, don't forget to pick me up at the airport! Can't wait for the Festivus party!

2 comments:

Bone said...

Umm, I'm not sure if I'll have time. If I'm not there, just do that thing you do with your dress that stops traffic ;-)

Unknown said...

i went to mail an application to a writer's retreat and it took me 10 minutes to find a spot near my apt to park. 90% of the time, nobody comes downtown, which means alot of the mom and pop shops barely make it, then they come here all at once and clog my parking spaces. Stupid little hobbitses, precious.

wow, that's what happens when I get bored.