2. I have a little over one month to do what I want with my evenings.
3. I actually only had to carry 2 things in to work with me this morning as opposed to the usual 2 things and big, heavy book bag.
4. I won't have to spend my lunch time studying! Whoo hoo!
5. Today is the first of the feeding frenzies in the office.
6. I made deviled eggs. And yes, they're good!
7. Everyone say Happy Birthday to Findley Labrador. She's turning 30 tomorrow!
8. We are planning to go out and celebrate her birthday after work tomorrow. Watch your local news for the details.
9. We'll be going out if the roads aren't skating rinks.
10. We're due for a snow, sleet, freezing rain, ice storm. Perhaps there will even be swarms of locusts just to round things out.
11. That means the liquor stores, grocery stores and gas stations will be jammed. There will be no bread, eggs or milk at the stores. I swear, everyone makes French Toast when it storms!
12. And speaking of French Toast, check out Smoke and Mirrors for the recipe for French Toast Casserole. mmm, yummy!
13. Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants