Wednesday, May 31, 2006

L'ete en France

Yes, there are people lucky enough to live in Europe for long periods of time...like Dorman and NittanyBri. They were/are there for obvious reasons.

However, I have this friend. She and her family are leaving for Europe tomorrow. See, her husband works here and will be doing a project there for the next couple of months.

If you've read Angels and Demons, or you are a physics phan, then you are well aware of CERN. It's a good thing I can read!

CERN's location is in France, just over the border from Geneva, Switzerland. So, my lucky friends are packing up their wares, and the kids and will be spending the next couple of months in Europe. Bon Voyage my friends!

Having several friends in Europe all at once, makes the temptation of travel there over the summer almost unbearable. Maybe I should give into temptation...just this once.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's time for a road trip.
I say, go for it.

~m

Unknown said...

take me with you.

MarkD60 said...

You should give in to temptation, more than just once!