Monday, August 08, 2005

It's the Beginning of the End

I stepped outside round 8:30 and felt the breeze.....IT WAS COLD! Cold for me is anything below or around 75 degrees. The skies were cloudy, breeze blowin. Now if I was sitting outside for any period of time, I would have definitely needed a jacket. That is so wrong for the beginning of August. A couple of years ago I had a 16th birthday party for my nephew. I had it at the community pool at the end of August. His birthday is in September. It was freezing. Only the kids got in the pool because the adults would have simply frozen!

Key point here is that it's August. We should be complaining about the heat and humidity. But no, it's chilly outside...I've even turned off the A/C and opened the windows. It's not fair, where does the summer go?

I'm going to stick my head in the oven!

2 comments:

Scott said...

As of 7:11pm Pacific Time, it's 80 on my deck.

Carnealian said...

The last couple of days here it's not gotten into the 80's. The humidity has however, my clothes feel wet.

Scott, I'm coming to your deck!