Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It's Just Not Fair!

Is it me or sometimes when you find out that someone is sick, say Peter Jennings for example that you say to yourself or even outloud...oh, he was a smoker. And, somehow that justifies the fact that the man had a terminal illness that finally took his life. He quit smoking 20 years ago! Here's another example. Christopher Reeve's wife Dana, who stood by her husband, took care of him until his dying day has found out she has lung cancer.

No, she wasn't a smoker. There's no justification here.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Thanks for the pictures!

Missing Mass said...

No it isn't fair, but unfortunately that is how life sometimes is.

Carnealian said...

Scott, you are welcome for the pics.

Carnealian said...

Crys, that is a pretty big hand to be dealt. I only hope that if I have to endure such things in my life, I can do it with grace, like your aunt. I know many people do, it is just so unfair.