Saturday, November 19, 2005

Psycho, Groupie, Cocaine, Crazy

OMG! I have never, ever in my life been to a show like the Misfits. I am going to be sooo sore tomorrow.

After three opening bands, the Misfits finally came on somewhere round about midnight. It was 1, 2, 3 , 4 song, after song after song. LeeAnn and I were in the pit before the first chord. After too many Jager Bombs, too many beers, dear God, I was pushing people into the pit. It was crazy.

The smell of clove cigarettes, dry ice, cigarettes and sweat. Song after song was just belted out. Did I say how sore I was going to be tomorrow or when ever I wake up?!?

Got the lead singer's sweaty wrist band, gave it to LeeAnn after I wiped it all over myself. I've had an easier time at a wedding reception getting the brides bouquet. Then we got the lead singer to sign our tickets. Felt up his leg and anything else that may have gotten in the way.

It was ghouls, jack o'lanterns, coffins, skulls and eerie makeup. What a great show! I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Am I getting too old for the pit??!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never too old for the pit girl. you are a trooper, and i am oh so proud of you, regardless if we were wasted or not. it was a BLAST, and i wouldn't change one thing about last night. what a show!