1. I added at Stat counter on my blog so I could see who was visiting and from where. I'm sure you all remember how much I love statistics!! I had some visitors yesterday from Canada, Denmark, Finland, San Francisco, North Hollywood, and as well as my wonderful regular blog visitors!
2. 4 more weeks till the end of this semester! Very excited about that!
3. Today is my last day of work until November 28. This is a standard with me, I take of the week of Thanksgiving, because it's my birthday and we get two days off for Thanksgiving anyway. So, by taking three vacation days, I get an entire week off of work!
4. I added an additional day to my vacation so I can take off work tomorrow. LeeAnn and I are going to see the Misfits at the Dragonfly nightclub in Harrisburg. And hey, I see Bret Michaels from Poison is going to be there. Check out the pic on on the Dragonfly link...hello Betty!
5. Tomorrow is a big day for fans of Beaujolais Nouveau wine. It is against the law, at least in France to sell this wine prior to the third Thursday in November. So, if we were all there right now, we'd be sipping some in a small cafe with our fabulous scarves, smoking cigarettes and discussing Baudelaire..no doubt. It's a huge deal in France and you can buy bottles of this wine in the grocery store for like 3 Euro. Here it's a bit more expensive, especially if you get the first round that leaves France at midnight...small sacrifice. It's a dry, red wine, not as dry as Merlot, but on that side certainly.
6. I got my first birthday card today...thanks LeeAnn!
7. You're probably wondering what is she going to do with all that time off work? Well, I will get my nails done and I think I'm due for a pedicure. I have a hot stone massage and cocoa bean scrub scheduled on Tuesday at The Spa at Hotel Hershey. I may trek to Philadelphia to visit my friend who I never go see. And between all the fun stuff I'll be working on my research paper for my Paris class.
8. The Paris class will be leaving for Paris on 11/22. I'm glad I'm not going. I would be freaking out about this research paper while I was there. And, if I went, certainly she would have us write yet another paper about something we saw/learned there.
9. My family and I are going out to dinner for Thanksgiving. We just don't care anymore, don't want the hassle of cooking, cleaning, etc. Is that wrong?
10. OMG! I was driving home from school last night yacking away on the phone to my friend Stacy when a deer ran across the road in front of me. Scared the crap out of me!
11. I will be having a birthday bash next Saturday...everyone's invited!
12. Getting a hair cut tonight, nothing different than before...exciting aren't I?
13. Everyone have a super day!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants