2. Tonight I'm going to a poetry reading at the Susquehanna Art Museum
3. My trip to NYC in July has forged a friendship with two of New York's poets. They will be making their way to Harrisburg today and will be the main poets reading this evening. I'm thankful they were willing to come here for this!
4. I will be taking my first trip to NYC on Saturday...solo! I'm nervous and excited.
5. Since this week of classes is over, I took a look at the remainder of the class schedule. There are only 4, FOUR, FORE weeks of classes that remain to this semester. I cannot wait till it's over, I need a break.
6. I feel a long beach weekend may be in order. Mark, can you make room for me? A hammock will do.
7. It's gray, chilly and windy out today. I need some sun!
8. 14 days till my birthday. Ew, the closer it gets the less I want it to be here.
9. The bright side to that is that my friends and I usually go out for a nice dinner and some form of debauchery...nothing wrong with that!
10. I had been planning to go to Paris with my Wednesday night class. However, in light of all that's been happening there, I'm glad I'm not going.
11. Even more reason to go to the beach and vegitate.
12. Did everyone vote on Tuesday?
13. Everyone have a great day!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants